Pisces prefer to put all their efforts toward pleasing their partners. When doing any intimate deed they consider it an act of romance. They are in love with romance, however can become jealous easily.
- Places that are too hot
- Losing their sunglasses
- Polluted water
- People who laugh too loud
- People who walk away from arguments
- Being denied access to grandchildren
- Having to wear prescription glasses
- Cars that waste energy
- Slow drivers
my favorite eye color is your eye color and my favorite height is your height and my favorite weight is your weight my favorite hands are your hands my favorite knees are your knees
I’ve had a lot of fun times this summer so far despite the struggles - let’s keep it going!
I need to stay motivated. My eating isn’t 100% how it should be but I’m doing pretty good so far. Working out could be better too, but I do what I can at this point in time.
Signed up for the Electric Run, gotta run a 5k by end of September, I’m already halfway there if not more!
I’m making progress already, I got this!
Thank you tumblr photos for motivating me.
1. If you know looking in the mirror is going to upset you, then don’t do it! At least not until you are more accepting and less critical of your body and yourself.
2. Do NOT compare yourself to others. That is going to get you nowhere.
3. Start by loving who you are and from there you can more easily work on loving the body you’re in.
4. Eat foods that make you feel (and ofcourse are) healthy and strong.
5. Do nice things for your body. Take a nice warm bath or go for a walk in nature.
6. Dress comfortably. Wear what you like and not what others would like. Don’t dress to impress anyone but yourself.
7. Remember all of the good things your body does for you and in return take good care of it.
8. Make an ongoing list of all the things you love about yourself. Read it often and believe it.
9. Be gentle with yourself. Forgive yourself, let go of mistakes, know that the best things in life take time.
10. Even when you don’t believe it, remind yourself that you are beautiful and worth so much. You are strong, powerful, determined and most of all you’re YOU.
So, I know that I’m pretty much a nobody on tumblr, but I still have a lot of family & friends asking me how the heck I have such good motivation when it comes to working out and eating healthy.
Now, I’m not going to say that I jump out of bed with a huge smile on my face every morning, because that’d be a lie. It usually takes me 15 min to roll out of bed and get dressed at 5 am. I usually ease the process of getting up by reminding myself the quicker I get up, the quicker the sleepiness will go away.
Before I work out, I picture my ideal body, and how healthy & happy I’ll feel after working out day after day. I’ll then go over to the motivational poster I made a while back.
HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED:
-Remember you’ll have days where you slack off.
-Do your best.
-Read motivational quotes on a daily basis.
-Be patient with change, it won’t happen overnight.
-Get into the habit of working out
How I eat healthy;
I always try to find things to substitue for other things in everyday life. For example, I have an obession with peanut-butter chocolate oatmeal cookies, but I hated the high amount of sugar, oils and fats found in the recipie. So, I exchanged normal creamy peanut butter for PB2 [Powdered Peanut-butter], split the amount of sugar in half, and switched normal milk for unsweetened almond milk. They still tasted amazing and made tons!
I also started to love salads by mixing up the toppings and finding out what I liked and didn’t like. It took forever, but I find myself loving toppings and tomatoes- but only when I have certain things with it.
A good way to stay motivated is to find your inspiration/motivation. For example, my best friend stays motivated by picturing her crush’s face whenever she works out. Now, I know this sounds kind of odd, but she keeps telling herself, ‘body, I’m doing this for you. Heart, I’m doing this for you. [his name] I’m doing this for you.’
I, on the other hand, simply am tired of feeling lethargic and overweight, and am ready to be healthy, live longer, and flaunt the summer in a cute bikini!
Hope I helped! xoxo
Well the one thing I don’t miss about Tumblr is the depression that comes with using it because everyone/everything looks perfect & I’m still here not reaching my goals to the extent that I need to. Making a new motivation wall for this summer’s dorm room.
COME THE FUCK ON SELF.
All the people who follow me/I follow are probably highly outdated..